Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) uses https://extweb.dhl.com as a repository of information for non-DPDHL users connecting to the DPDHL network by VPN.* * * * W A R N I N G * * * *
To enhance security and quality of service DPDHL is discontinuing the support of old, obsolete Cisco AnyConnect client version 2.x, 3.x and some 4.x clients on its Remote Access infrastructure.
The minimum supported version will be 4.5.x.
All lower client versions will not be able to connect (i.e. Access will be DENIED) after January 30, 2019.
Please upgrade your Cisco AnyConnect clients as soon as possible to ensure your continued access to DPDHL network.
* * * * W A R N I N G * * * *
Prerequisites for remote access (Cisco AnyConnect Client)
- Submitted and configured xcVPN (external customer VPN) at https://elm.dhl.com.
- User account created in the DHLEXTERNAL domain.
- Cisco AnyConnect Client installed.
How to remote access (Cisco AnyConnect Client)
- Download the Cisco AnyConnect Client compatibile with your operating system.
- Install the Cisco AnyConnect Client (requires administrative privileges).
- Connect to xcvpn.dhl.com using the Cisco AnyConnect Client.
- Certificate will be automatically enrolled and installed.
* * * * NOTE * * * * If Cisco AnyConnect client cannot be installed or certificate must be installed in more than one devices
Please contact PKI Services through your local DPDHL contact providing your username and email (along with business justification)in .